THE DIFFERENT POSSIBILITIES OF TRANSPORT:
Coming by car:
Register on our site to take a car or motorcycle pass to park your vehicle in the boat. (See map).
Coming by train:
Rome-Termini railway station: http://www.romatermini.com/eng/
Civitavecchia railway station: https://rail.cc/en/civitavecchia/civitavecchia-gare/l295
Come by plane:
Rome has 2 airports:
- Rome Airport - Fiumicino
- Rome Airport - Ciampino
These 2 airports and Rome-Termini station will be served by 2 special shuttles per day - Book your shuttle on our website. Shuttle buses transfer you directly to the Grimaldi Lines check-in terminal at Civitavecchia.
Dates and times of departure of special shuttles:
Saturday, October 20, 2018 - Travel time: 1h30 to 2h00 depending on the traffic.
- From Rome Termini Station to Civitavecchia Port: 14:00 and 19:00.
- From Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Port: 14:00 and 19:00.
- From Rome Ciampino Airport to Civitavecchia Port: 14:00 and 19:00.
Tuesday 23 October 2018 - Travel time 1h30 to 2h00 depending on the traffic.
- From Civitavecchia Port to Rome-Termini Station: 20:00.
- From Civitavecchia Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport: 20:00.
Price per way and per person: 10 €
CRUISE: ROME ---> BARCELONA ---> ROME